Daily Blessing




My Stat Counter


Previous Posts


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Ayless and the Giant.
I am writing a story and am going to start posting it:

Ayless and the Giant

Once upon a time, Up high in the sky in the land of fairies, lived a little fairy girl named Ayless. She was always happy, and loved to play with everyone. She could not yet fly. Therefore, she was very careful to stay away from the edge of the cloud. For she had heard stories of the giants below the cloud. Moreover, she was very afraid of them. She lived right in the middle of fairyland, so she never got very close to the edge.

to be continued,

  posted at 2:38 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me
Name: LydiaMae
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm a homeschooled 10 year old. I have 6 sisters, and brother. Together we make a happy house of children. To learn more about me follow this link.



My Complete Profile





Miscellaneous




Credits & Tools
Temlate by:


Graphics and Design by:
>

Powered by: