Daily Blessing




My Stat Counter


Previous Posts


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
Thursday, October 25, 2007
My blog has moved
My mom and dad had a good idea to move our blogs all together. All my old posts are on it, and my other 3 sisters and my parents. I'm going to be blogging there from now on so this is my last post here.
Here is the address: http://inashoe.com and the blog is called Life in a Shoe: the methods and madness of one family of 10.

  posted at 5:45 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me
Name: LydiaMae
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm a homeschooled 10 year old. I have 6 sisters, and brother. Together we make a happy house of children. To learn more about me follow this link.



My Complete Profile





Miscellaneous




Credits & Tools
Temlate by:


Graphics and Design by:
>

Powered by: