Daily Blessing




My Stat Counter


Previous Posts


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
Monday, June 18, 2007
Vacation !!!!!!!!!!!
My family and i went on a two week vacation. We spent 2 1/2 days on the road driving.

7 days in Tennessee,3 days in Arkansas & 1 1/2 days in Ohio.

We went out to Tennessee for my uncles graduation and visited 6 more days.

Then we went to Ohio to visit old friends .

In Arkansas we went to lake Ouatchita and went tubing for three days strait it was the best and most FUN vacation ever.

  posted at 7:46 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me
Name: LydiaMae
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm a homeschooled 10 year old. I have 6 sisters, and brother. Together we make a happy house of children. To learn more about me follow this link.



My Complete Profile





Miscellaneous




Credits & Tools
Temlate by:


Graphics and Design by:
>

Powered by: