Daily Blessing




My Stat Counter


Previous Posts


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
Monday, April 09, 2007
Memorizing
For our church talent show this year I will memorize this:
SHEPPERD BOY'S SONG

He that is down needs fear no fall;
He that is low no pride;
He that is humble ever shall
Have God to be his Guide.

I am content with what I have,
Little it be or much;
And, Lord, contentment still I crave,
Because thou savest such.

Fulness such a burden is,
That go on pilgrimage:
Here little, hereafter bliss,
Is best from age to age.

John Bunyan

  posted at 8:21 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me
Name: LydiaMae
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm a homeschooled 10 year old. I have 6 sisters, and brother. Together we make a happy house of children. To learn more about me follow this link.



My Complete Profile





Miscellaneous




Credits & Tools
Temlate by:


Graphics and Design by:
>

Powered by: