Daily Blessing




My Stat Counter


Previous Posts


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Part two of
Bethany And The Dragon:

Chapter 3


“Climb on my back, unless you would rather run, for ten miles.” The dragon said.
“I’d rather ride thank you”. Bethany said sadly. When they had gotten to the cave Bethany asked “What is your name?”
“My name is Maud.” the dragon said.
“I am Bethany” she said.
“Were do I sleep?” Bethany asked.
“Over here” Maud said, standing next to a small entrance.
“Oh,” said Bethany sadly. She sadly walked through small entrance to her room. When she had walked through she noticed that the room was filled with elegant bookshelves and a beautiful bed. She did not feel so sad any more.

  posted at 9:00 AM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me
Name: LydiaMae
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm a homeschooled 10 year old. I have 6 sisters, and brother. Together we make a happy house of children. To learn more about me follow this link.



My Complete Profile





Miscellaneous




Credits & Tools
Temlate by:


Graphics and Design by:
>

Powered by: