Daily Blessing




My Stat Counter


Previous Posts


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
Friday, February 02, 2007
storys end
This is the end of
Emma And The Magical Forest

That night she got up and went looking for the unicorns but she could not find them. However, one day she went looking for them and she found the foal sleeping in a cave! Quietly she walked in the cave and sat down next to the foal to wait for either the foal to wake up or for the mom to come. A few minutes later, the foal woke up and just stared at her. She went home that day and thought” I am glad I did not move”.

The end

  posted at 5:54 AM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me
Name: LydiaMae
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm a homeschooled 10 year old. I have 6 sisters, and brother. Together we make a happy house of children. To learn more about me follow this link.



My Complete Profile





Miscellaneous




Credits & Tools
Temlate by:


Graphics and Design by:
>

Powered by: