Daily Blessing




My Stat Counter


Previous Posts


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Our job list
This is our job list,

Deanna
Dining room-
table
bookshelves
vacuum/sweep
window

Kaitlyn
Bathroom/Laundry room-
tub
toilet
counter
floor
washer/dryer tops

Lydia
Living room-
bookshelves
windows
mirror
vacuum
couches

Megan
Kitchen-
counters and island
windows
sink
floors
trash
put away dishes

Natalie
Animals

Rebecca
Little trashes
deck

  posted at 10:16 AM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me
Name: LydiaMae
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm a homeschooled 10 year old. I have 6 sisters, and brother. Together we make a happy house of children. To learn more about me follow this link.



My Complete Profile





Miscellaneous




Credits & Tools
Temlate by:


Graphics and Design by:
>

Powered by: