Daily Blessing




My Stat Counter


Previous Posts


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
As we walked down to...
Check the mail, we took our shoes of. And when we had looked in the mail box their was no mail. Because the mail man had not come. So we rested a little and the mail man came right before we left. And said "Do you want your mail?" And held our mail out the window to hand it to us! "Okay thank you." We said and one of my sisters walked up to him and got it. And we walked back home with out our shoes on.

  posted at 1:32 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me
Name: LydiaMae
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm a homeschooled 10 year old. I have 6 sisters, and brother. Together we make a happy house of children. To learn more about me follow this link.



My Complete Profile





Miscellaneous




Credits & Tools
Temlate by:


Graphics and Design by:
>

Powered by: