Daily Blessing




My Stat Counter


Previous Posts


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
Monday, April 02, 2007
Puppies!
Our golden retriever will be expecting puppies!
She is due from tonight 'till Friday, I can't wait!
I love all puppies so much, they are always precious.
I don't really mind the noise that much, unless
it keeps me awake for a very long long time
at night.
When they are born I will post a picture of them.


Readers note this is not a actual picture
of our dog.

  posted at 6:03 PM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Portrait of Peter said...

How wonderful - puppies are lovely.

Have you thought of any names?

Perhaps you can write a poem about them when they are born.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me
Name: LydiaMae
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm a homeschooled 10 year old. I have 6 sisters, and brother. Together we make a happy house of children. To learn more about me follow this link.



My Complete Profile





Miscellaneous




Credits & Tools
Temlate by:


Graphics and Design by:
>

Powered by: