Daily Blessing




My Stat Counter


Previous Posts


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
Monday, March 19, 2007
Pirate CaptainJim
"Walk the plank" says Captain Jim.
"But Captain Jim, I cannot swim ."
"Then you must steer us through the gale."
"But Captain Jim, I cannot sail. "
"Then down with the galley slaves you go."
"But Captain Jim, I cannot row."
"Then you must be the pirate's clerk."
"But Captain Jim, I cannot work."
"Then a pirate captain you must be."
"Thank you Jim." says Captain Me.

  posted at 1:53 PM
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Portrait of Peter said...

What a lovely poem - brought a smile to my face.

He was able to "sail" Captain Jim - to his true status in life!!!

Blessings to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me
Name: LydiaMae
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm a homeschooled 10 year old. I have 6 sisters, and brother. Together we make a happy house of children. To learn more about me follow this link.



My Complete Profile





Miscellaneous




Credits & Tools
Temlate by:


Graphics and Design by:
>

Powered by: