Daily Blessing




My Stat Counter


Previous Posts


Homeschooling Kids





My Families blogs
Saturday, July 29, 2006
the end
She asked herself sadly. Hmmm, she thought. Maybe, if I tell her that I must to go back to fairyland… but wait how will I get back to fairyland
wonderd.
She had been there for a very long before she had learned how to fly, and after awhile she did not really want to leave. Then she remembered how much fun it was in fairyland, and how she loved her home.
Then remembering how the giant lifted a door, she pushed it up and flew away!
But once she was back to the woods it began to rain, and her wings were getting wet.
She So she looked around a little bit, and saw a big pile of leaves so she made a little house like thing out of them and stayed there for awhile. When it stopped she flew strait home.








The End

  posted at 6:28 PM
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




About Me
Name: LydiaMae
Location:: Rural Texas, USA

I'm a homeschooled 10 year old. I have 6 sisters, and brother. Together we make a happy house of children. To learn more about me follow this link.



My Complete Profile





Miscellaneous




Credits & Tools
Temlate by:


Graphics and Design by:
>

Powered by: